A great finish starts with the right preparation.
For that reason, we've invested in high quality, industrial grade surface and floor preparation equipment. Our dust extraction systems make sure there is no contamination of the working environment. This ensures we can provide the finish you require, whatever the current condition of the substrate.
We are also happy to provide a floor preparation service for other contractors, flooring installers and builders.
The SPE 20E™ Super Autoblast is a large electrically powered autoblast machine, ideal for high productivity. Mainly used for preparation of concrete floors but equally effective on steel surfaces.
Recognised in industry as the modern, fast, versatile and dust-free method of dry abrasive cleaning and texturing surfaces. This eliminates mess normally associated with hand blasting while leaving an ideal surface for coatings and overlays to be applied. Abrasive and debris are contained to prevent hazardous working and environmental pollution.
- Self propelled
- Can be dismantled to pass through 600 mm access holes in storage tanks.
- Adjustable from 2" up to 20" wide for inspection of weld seams or line removal
- Removal of old coatings
- Exposing aggregates
- Providing non-slip surfaces
- Removing rubber deposits
- Steel preparation to SA3 standard
- Laitance removal on new concrete floors
- Multi-storey car parks
- Shopping precincts
- Food processing plants
- Storage tanks roofs and floors
The DFG 700 Triple Head Planetary Floor Grinder has been developed to meet the increasing demand for grinding materials to a finished product.
The DFG700 has all the benefits of the popular single and twin head DFG machine but also allows the operator to grind large areas to a fine finish eliminating swirl marks that can be left by conventional grinding methods. The main drive plate is driven through a heavy gearbox and each grinding tool is then turned independently at an increased RPM.
The DFG700 has a variable speed control devise to suit various applications. Environmental considerations are fully controlled with an adjustable dust extraction skirt for dry use and a facility for using water when wet grinding.
- Accurate grinding of large concrete areas
- Re profiling of old concrete floors
- Removal of old coating and contaminates
- Grinding and finishing of resin based and tiled terrazzo
- Provides ideal preparation for thin film coating
- Concrete polishing
Multiplane / Scabbling
Many years experience in design and operation of surface preparation equipment have been integrated with the latest computer aided design resulting in the BEF 275™ Multiplane Range.
The BEF 275™ Multiplane offers the user a machine of compact proportions giving outstanding performance rates in preparing and planing concrete floors. The infinately variable depth control allows for precision planing and texturing whilst maintaining maximum cutter life.
The unique design of the cutter drum - with six shafts and heavy duty cutters - means that the BEF 275™ can be used for both preparation and heavy duty planing work. In common with most other machines of this type, the rotation of the BEF 275™ drum allows for cutting on a 'downward motion' where some of the cutting energy is used to propel the machine forward.
- Cleaning and Texturing concrete and asphalt
- Removal of paint, rust, grease, ice deposits, line markings, and concrete laitance
- Grooving applications
- Removal of waterproof membranes from bridge and car park decks
- Thermoplastic line removal
Simple to operate and highly durable - the CS 450 range of SPE floorsaws are ideal for demanding heavy duty applications.
The SPE CS 450 Range of Floorsaws incorporate heavy duty monoque fabricated chasis, jig welded for accuracy and strength with a blade guard capacity of 450mm.
The saws have an integral steel water tank ensuring a constant supply of cooling water to the blade or for dust supression. The added weight of the water improves the stability of the saw and helps absorb vibration.
- Sawing of floor slabs
- Road trenching and repairs
- General concrete / asphalt cutting
- Joint cutting and chasing